To have your event posted on our website, please email your flyer in a PDF or WORD document along with a description of the event and your group information to [email protected] by the 10th of the month.
- This event has passed.
NCCAA Workshop – Hybrid
September 24 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
NCCAA Workshop –
RSVP For Workshop https://norcalaa.org/workshop-rsvp/
September 24th at 12:30 – 3:30
In-Person Location: Manteca Fellowship
332 E Yosemite Ave, Manteca, CA 95336
Hybrid Zoom Meeting ID: 884 3873 4023 Passcode: 585647
Audio only – Call in #: 669 900 9128
|12:30 – 1:00||Introductions & Lunch||1. Meet, Greet & Eat
2. Ice breaker
|1:00 – 2:00||Information Review: Purpose, Structure & Function Handbook & Recent Survey||1. Current NCCAA Structure – NCCAA References Counties, General Service Structure is Areas & Districts
2. Can we work more efficiently by leveraging existing AA Service Meetings
3. Are NCCAA “County Reps” a viable Service Position?
|2:00 – 2:15||Break|
|2:15 – 3:15||Future Conferences||1. What’s working?
2. New Ideas for Workshops, Service Panels, Meetings?
3. How to get AA Communities to bid for a Conference
|3:15 – 3:30||Wrap Up||1. Thoughts from the Group
2. Workshop notes will be presented at Fresno Conference (Steering Committee & Open Delegate Meeting) for discussion and potential action